Jungle And Surf
Green Camp is excited to re-enact our Jungle and Surf Camp this summer.
This 7-day camp is filled with super-fun immersive experiences that will ignite your child’s curiosity, adventure and leadership. The once in a lifetime opportunity is to explore the beauty of Bali through lush tropical jungle trekking, exploring canyons, learning to be conscious of our impacts on the environment, learning how to surf and improve their surfing abilities while gaining valuable skills on ocean safety, awareness and rescue skills. Not to mention, your child will have the chance to connect with other fellow campers from all around the world, sharing friendships and learnings.
This collaboration between Green Camp and international surf schools is the perfect combination for children ages 10 – 16 to experience the best of both worlds.
To participate in this program, it is required to have a medium to high fitness level and be able to swim.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
10 – 14 y.o (5 day camp)
12 – 16 y.o. (7 day camp)
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days 4 nights
7 days 6 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Surfing sessions
- Jungle Trekking and Hikes
- Immersion in Balinese Culture
- Sustainability programs – impacts of our consumption/habits on the overall health of humans and the planet
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Health and Well-being – Yoga and Meditation
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Overnights in our beautiful bamboo yurts/houses
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- Personal and team building programs
- Talent Show
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Bamboo raft building
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- And many more exciting programs!
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.