– MADDIE SWEENEY – STUDENT OF SONOMA ACADEMY, CALIFORNIA USA
We believe that we all have a part to play to ensure a sustainable future!
Whether you’re participating in a camp to discover the principles of permaculture, exploring a future in wildlife conservation or getting up close and personal with the flora and fauna of Green Camp you will definitely feel more connected with nature and inspired to take action!
Our programs emphasize sustainability and will challenge you in fun and inspiring ways to become more aware of your impact so that you will become change-makers in your own lives, your community and beyond.
THIS GREEN DISCOVERY CAMP WILL ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Balinese Culture and Tradition
- Exciting programs like Recycle Art, Community work, and many more.
- How to grow their own food and process them
- Rethink, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Build resilience and love for the outdoors
- Activities that will raise your children’s environmental awareness
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS, have a Wilderness First Responder certificate and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.