Notification of cancellation must be made in writing 30 days or more before the start date of the camp to receive a 50% refund. If written notification is received less than 30 days before the start date of the camp there will be no refund.
If a camper is a “no show”, no refund is possible as expenses have already been incurred. If a camper has not arrived at Green Camp by midnight on day one, he/she will be considered a “no show”.
Cancellation notice will need to be given in writing as soon as possible and will need to include a medical certificate (unless otherwise negated with the Camp Director).
NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN FOR THE FOLLOWING:
– Failure to attend camp for any reason (see “Cancellation Policy”)
– Act of God
– Temporary absences
– Any withdrawal prior to or within the first two consecutive calendar days of the camp session (except for illness or injury)
– Dismissal from camp
– Boycotting of camp by the camper
– Rebellion, riot or civil commotion
– Destruction of any camp facility due to any cause
– Closures due to national or natural disasters beyond our control
- A transferable voucher for an equal or lesser value valid for 2 years from your original camp start dates (depending on availability). The voucher can be transferred to family or friends with at least one month’s notice. We will require a list of the new participants one month prior to the new camp start dates if the voucher is transferred.
- A 50% refund will be issued if international travel restrictions are lifted and flights have resumed within 14 days of the original camp start dates.
- If we cancel a program then the participant will receive a full refund minus a $30 processing fee.