– JENNY YU – CUHK, UNIVERSITY YMCA OF HONG KONG
Everything from our bamboo houses, organic gardens and lush tropical forest to the serene Ayung River will connect you with the natural world when you visit us at Green Camp.
Whether you’re listening to the nightly sounds of melodic cicadas, planting seeds in our gardens or observing nearby wildlife you’ll experience the richness that life offers when you’re fully immersed in nature.
Our nature-based programs take place in a wall-less environment where nature flows seamlessly into our open space learning environments. Your natural curiosity will take over as you get excited to investigate and create your own learning adventures!
THIS GREEN DISCOVERY CAMP WILL ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Balinese Culture and Tradition
- Exciting programs like Recycle Art, Community work, and many more.
- How to grow their own food and process them
- Rethink, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Build resilience and love for the outdoors
- Activities that will raise your children’s environmental awareness
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS, have a Wilderness First Responder certificate and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.