Personal & Social Development
– QUOYA MANN – STUDENT OF SONOMA ACADEMY, CALIFORNIA USA
Discovering who we are and connecting with communities is one of the most important things we can do in life.
Join us as to discover that living sustainably also includes practicing mindfulness, gratitude and making deep personal connections within our communities. Our daily activities include reflection time, sharing circles and campfires to relax and celebrate our achievements.
When you’re here you are bound to meet new friends and share amazing new experiences while growing and developing in ways you can’t imagine!
THIS GREEN DISCOVERY CAMP WILL ALLOW YOUR CHILDREN THE OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Introduction to Balinese Culture and Tradition
- Exciting programs like Recycle Art, Community work, and many more.
- How to grow their own food and process them
- Rethink, Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- Build resilience and love for the outdoors
- Activities that will raise your children’s environmental awareness
HEALTH & SAFETY
All Green Camp facilitators are First-Aid Level I & II Certified By International SOS, have a Wilderness First Responder certificate and are Green Educator certified.
We have medical staff on-site and/or on-call, and 24-hour security and facilitator supervision.