This 2-week long programs provides our campers the opportunity to discover and connect with the outdoors and their natural environment through hands on learning adventures whilst also gaining a learning experience to serve the local community in promoting environmental awareness.
Our Facilitators are experienced outdoor educators with a passion for connecting children with the outdoors through hands-on exploration that also builds important social and academic skills.
Through learning adventures at Green Camp Bali, campers gain a greater understanding of the following ideas and concepts:
- Ecological concepts and practices, including ecosystems, habitats, adaptations, and biodiversity
- The joys of exploration, discovery, and wonder
- The interconnectedness of natural and cultural communities
- The benefits of working together collaboratively
- To create a positive impact on their local and global communities.
- Engage in service learning opportunities, develop leadership skills, and create individualized plans for how we want to leave our mark on the planet.
- Cultivate a seed of compassion in our young learners’ hearts and heads.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
12 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
14 days 13 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Rice Field Exploration
- Island Hopping
- Balinese Cultural Immersion
- Organic Gardening
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Sustainability Compass
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Learning through service
- Meditation and Yoga
- And many more exciting programs!
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
“Must We Always Teach Our Children With Books? Let Them Look At The Mountains And The Stars Up Above. Let Them Look At The Beauty Of The Waters And The Trees And Flowers On Earth. They Will Then Begin To Think, And To Think Is The Beginning Of A Real Education.”
We Use Nature’s Playground To Inspire Youth To See Possibilities And Opportunities In Their Lives In Order To Have A Positive Attitude And Behavioral Changes That Help Them To Become Happy, Healthy, And Compassionate Global Citizens.
Green Camp Bali strives to build bonds between nature and campers. The programs are designed and built for 12 – 17 year-olds campers. We offer activities that explore life on land and life below water:
- Cultural and community immersion
- Inspirational talks
- Fitness and Well-Being
- Engage in service-learning opportunities
- Many exciting and meaningful hands-on experiences that promote the well-being of the planet and humanity.
Want to be part of the green movement? Give your children the opportunity to create a positive impact on their local and global communities. We want to help young learners to deeply understand their relationship between the earth and themselves and inspire them to live more sustainably.
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.