Conservation And Community Exploration
For those passionate about giving back to the planet, this camp offers the opportunity to engage in community service, whilst experiencing full immersion in rich and diverse Balinese ecosystems and culture. Spend your nights staying in traditional family compounds and your days participating in transformative explorations, meaningful service projects, and impactful animal conservation efforts. You will have the opportunity to snorkel in one of the most pristine and dynamic coral reefs on the planet at Menjangan island, with an aim to inspire your future ocean conservation efforts in this critical moment on planet Earth.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
12 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
8 days 7 nights
8 days of unforgettable memories and a full itinerary with activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Snorkeling at Menjangan Island – Intro to Marine Ecosystem
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Language Workshop 01 With Kul-Kul Connection Community
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Greening Sibang Kaja – Waste Disposal Project
- Accommodation at local homestays
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Workshop on Reptiles
- Dinner with homestay family
- Basic Bahasa Indonesia 02
- Design and Building Workshop
- Building Process
- Cultural Night
- Turtle Conservation Visit
- Trekking on Deer Island
- Coral Restoration with Bio Rock
- Picnic Lunch
- Ocean Conservation Documentary – Plastic Ocean
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- CampfireHealthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.