Bali Outdoor Adventure Camp
There is no better way for children to explore Bali and learn about sustainability than through our exhilarating Outdoor Adventure camp.
No other Bali Youth experience offers conservation, nature-based learning and climbing through mountain treetops, building your own bamboo raft to ride down the river, cooking and dining with a local royal family and much, much more.
Make friends from around the world during these 5 days of adventure that will inspire our children to live more mindfully and be more comfortable and confident around nature and their peers. This will allow them the opportunity to develop their personal and social abilities to build communication and collaboration skills whilst having a blast with their new friendships.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 4 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
8 – 12 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days 4 nights
5 days of hands-on activities! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Treetop Adventure
- Bamboo Raft Building
- Immersion in Balinese Culture
- On-Site Night Safari
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Health and Well-being – Yoga and Meditation
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- Personal and team building programs
- Talent Show
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Outdoor Adventures
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- And many more exciting programs!
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.