This camp experience is designed to help in the journey to independence, good decision-making, skills, new friendships and fun.
Join us to develop skills of independence with a sense of safe risk-taking and adventure. With a thoughtful safety net in place, campers will be cooking their own meals, embarking on physical challenges, making a fire, foraging, building, plus games and activities that help them get to know themselves.
Plus, campers will have the opportunity to lead an activity or mini event giving them a sense of achievement, confidence and an opportunity to build leadership techniques. They will leave with a better understanding of themselves, their place in their community and a deeper sense of being a local and global citizen. We’ll partake in a mini rite of passage ceremony at the beginning and end of the camp to earn a certificate in Global Citizenship.
* If you can’t join for the whole camp let us know and drop in for one day or more!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
10 – 14 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
3 days 2 nights
3 days and 2 nights of eco-living and a full itinerary with super fun activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Overnight stay in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Fun and engaging workshops
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Chocolate making.
- Mud wrestling Mepantigan.
- BBQ dinner & campfire
- Bamboo raft building
- Night safari and animal observation
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Organic gardening
- Recycle art
- Night reflection and journaling
- Coconut tree climbing
- Balinese offering making
- Activities to grow leadership strengths such as communication, collaboration, critical and systematic thinking
- Overnight stay in our beautiful and comfortable bamboo yurts. The kids will share a room with other campers.
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 30 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.