Adventure & Expedition Camp
Are you an explorer and adventurer? Are you ready to get outside for a fun and challenging expedition?
Join Green Camp as we seek out adventure destinations around Bali. We’ll explore hiking trails, get up close and personal with marine creatures while snorkeling and spend the night in a backcountry campsite while brushing up on our adventure skills!
This journey will take us to local villages and trails that few tourists have the opportunity to experience. So what are you waiting for?
Jump in and join us for a fun and challenging adventure of a lifetime!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 4 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
Adventure and Expedition Camp – 11/10/2020AVAILABLEUSD 400.00QUANTITY
10 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days 4 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Hiking on one of Bali’s sacred mountain
- Trekking through canyons
- Immersion in Balinese Culture
- Adventurous snorkeling
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Accommodation at local homestays
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Bamboo raft building
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- And many more exciting programs!
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.