Youth Permaculture Camp
Let’s heal the planet, one garden at a time!
The United Nations recently released a report stating that the only way to feed the entire world is through small farms and agro-ecology. Become a part of the youth permaculture revolution. Join us in a 5-day camp that will give you the skills and knowledge to design and create your own permaculture project in your home, school or community. Bring together nature awareness, earth sciences, human intelligence and creativity. Learn the ins-and-outs of growing food for yourself and for your community while enjoying Bali, Green Camp outdoor adventure, and having tons of fun with other youth from around the world.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
12 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days 4 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Community Garden Project
- Traditional Music Session
- Garden Explorations
- Natural Dyes and Eco-Printing
- Sustainability Compass
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Organic Compost Making
- Farm Animal Care
- Pizza Making
- Cultural Night
- Subak Walk
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 30 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.