Summit To Sea
Begin your adventure at Green Camp, mastering sustainability tools and survival skills that will guide you on our journey.
With your eyes and hearts wide open, you and your fellow campers from around the world will embark on a challenging, human-powered adventure from the peak of one of Bali’s sacred mountains to the eastern shore of the island. Trekking, cycling, and swimming through bamboo forests, canyons, and rice paddies, we will unpack Bali’s fragile and mystical Eco-systems using transformative systems-thinking and community building activities. This passage we are embarking on is an ancient, sacred Balinese pilgrimage and will include a window into the deep culture and heritage of the island of the Gods.
To participate in this program, it is required to have a medium to high fitness level.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
12 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
8 days 7 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Hiking on one of Bali’s sacred mountain
- Trekking through canyons
- Immersion in Balinese Culture
- Adventurous cycling
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Language Workshop 01 With Kul-Kul Connection Community
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Accommodation at local homestays
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Traditional market hunt
- Dinner with homestay family
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Bamboo raft building
- Laughing yoga
- Traditional Balinese Buffet on the Minang Bridge – Megibung
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- And many more exciting programs!
There will be a minimum of 6 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.