Sulawesi Sustainability Beach Camp
The Sustainability Journey is an extraordinary summer camp designed to give ample time for campers themselves in one of the world’s most amazing coastal landscapes, whilst learning about colourful local Indonesian culture, authentic sustainability and build resiliency in the outdoors.
During the camp, our dedicated facilitators will provide campers genuine support to challenge themselves to enhance their environmental awareness, teamwork and survival skills, whilst building a lifetime of memories.
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 4 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
12 – 17 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
10 days 9 nights
- Accommodation in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Star Gazing
- Waterfall explorations
- Learning through service project
- Crabs Hunting
- River tubing
- Coral Restoration
- Beach Shelter Building
- Beach clean up
- Beach gardening
- Language and cultural exchange with local students.
- Balinese Offerings Making – Blessing Ceremony
- Sustainability Compass
- Traditional cooking
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- The Global Goals Lesson Intro
- Cultural Night
- Picnic Lunch
- Up-cycle Workshop
- Survival skills
- Bamboo Raft Building
- Mepantigan – Mud Wrestling
- Celebration Night – Kecak Dance and bonfire
- Farewell dance party
- Personal Sustainability toolkit
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Waste Management project
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 25 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.