Playgroup Summer Camp
Do you want your kids to grow up naturally?
Do you believe that kids should be able to play and learn outside while having fun and exploring?
Then you’ll want to sign them up for Green Camp’s Playgroup Summer Camp!
Daily programs include learning songs, art & creativity, playing games, nature-based learning activities, storytime, and practicing basic skills such as reading, writing, counting, and communicating in various ways.
Green Camp is a learner-centered discovery-based program designed to help kids thrive while connecting to nature, learning about themselves, and making new friends!
Make sure to sign up now so your kids can grow up naturally!
If you are a member of the Green School Bali community please contact us at [email protected] in order to make a booking.
* Please note that we cannot provide lunch. And also if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
4 – 6 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
Monday – Thursday
9 AM – 3 PM
21 June – 15 July
- Science, art and hands-on nature-based activities
- Balinese culture introduction
- Certified and experienced early years educator
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
There will be a minimum of 6 kids for the camp to run and a maximum of 12 kids can join our playgroup at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number.