Nature Explorer Camp
Are you ready to get out and explore nature?
Do you want to discover nature’s secrets?
Join our Nature Explorer Week and you will have lots of adventure and exploring the beautiful natural habitats at Green Camp!
During Green Camp’s Nature Explorer Week we will investigate and discover more about these secrets of nature:
- Discover Green Camp’s habitats and why they are so important
- How to make recycled puppets and create your own puppet show
- Design and build a tall tower from bamboo
- Hike through rice field, waterfalls and a cave
- How to plant bamboo for sustainability
- Learn to cook your own food outdoors
- Make delicious chocolate you can eat yourself!
- How to plant a garden
- Secret recipes for a super delicious smoothie
- Master Chef secrets for cooking a delicious Balinese recipe
- And so much more!
* If you can’t join for the whole camp let us know and drop in for one day or more!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 6 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
7 – 11 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
5 days – day camp
5 days of unforgettable memories and a full itinerary with activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Fun adventures to learn about sustainability and develop survival skills
- Exploring Bali rice paddies, plants and insects
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Laughing Yoga.
- Green Camp master chefs.
- Kite making and flying.
- Exploring Bali rice paddies, plants and insects.
- Mud wrestling
- Learning & practicing mindfulness
- Natural dyes
- Coconut tree climbing
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Food exploration
- Bamboo raft building
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 60 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambience.
If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.