Green Camp Playgroup
Bring your 4-6-year-olds to Green Camp for a fun, interactive, stimulating and safe learning environment to immerse them in nature!
We have taken some of our most popular activities and modified them slightly so that they are more suitable for a younger audience. Some of these activities are: Chocolate Making, Natural Dyes, Coconut Creation, Shadow Puppets and Recycle Arts.
If your child is older then 6, we recommend you to take a look at our Nature Immersion Day Camp!
To make use of the 5-day promo, or if you are a member of the Green School Bali* community please contact us at [email protected] in order to make a booking.
*Members of the Green School Bali community receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 2 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
Our Goals And Objectives
- Provide a fun and safe learning environment
- Make connection with nature
- Learn about the Balinese culture
- Exercise and a healthy lifestyle
- Creative art projects
- Social development & meet new friends
- Activities for personal, social and cognitive development
- Sensory based activities
Green Camp Playgroup – 24/09/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 29/09/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 29/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 30/09/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 01/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 06/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 07/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 08/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 13/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 14/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 15/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 20/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 21/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 22/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 27/10/20AVAILABLE
Green Camp Playgroup – 28/10/20AVAILABLE
5 – 6 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9 AM – 3 PM
$31 per day*
$139.50 for 5 days*
* Price includes all activities, materials and 2 snacks. Price does not include lunch.
- Science, art and hands-on nature-based activities
- Balinese culture introduction
- Certified and experienced early years educator
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS, Wilderness First Responder, Green Educator Certified by Green School
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
There will be a minimum of 2 kids for the camp to run and a maximum of 10 kids can join our playgroup at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number.