4-Day Green Discovery Overnight Camp
We welcome kids ages 8 to 14 for 4 days of day and night hands-on programs at Green Camp. They will make new friends from around the world, experience eco-living at the beautiful campuses of Green School and create life-changing memories while having so much fun!
Members of the Green School Bali community can contact us at [email protected] to receive a special discount rate.
** Please note that if we do not meet the minimum enrollment of 4 participants, we may need to cancel and reschedule to another date.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
8 – 14 y.o
TIME OF THE YEAR:
4 days 3 nights
4 days and 3 nights of eco-living and a full itinerary with super fun activities specially designed by green facilitators! Each camp will be planned accordingly to season demands. See below the most common activities included in our program:
- Overnight stay in our beautiful and comfortable yurts. Kids will share the yurts with other campers from around the world
see photos here
- Fun and engaging workshops
- Green Camp facilitator safety qualifications: First-Aid Level I & II Certified by International SOS
- 24-hour supervision by security and facilitators
- Medical staff on-site and/or on-call
- Chocolate making.
- Mud wrestling Mepantigan.
- BBQ dinner & campfire
- Bamboo raft building
- Night safari and animal observation
- Healthy meals & homemade snacks + free-flow spring water
- Organic gardening
- Subak interpretative walk
- Recycle art
- Kecas Kecos drumming lesson
- Night reflection and journaling
- Coconut tree climbing
- Balinese offering making
- Activities to grow leadership strengths such as communication, collaboration, critical and systematic thinking
- Overnight stay in our beautiful and comfortable bamboo yurts. The kids will share a room with other campers.
There will be a minimum of 4 kids in order for the camp to run and a maximum of 40 kids can join our kids camps at a given time – this makes for a close-knit, casual, and uncrowded ambiance. If 4 weeks prior to the camp the number has not changed, we will notify you via email. Please do not make any flight arrangements before we send you the final confirmation email. Green Camp has the right to cancel the camp within 4 weeks notice. See our cancellation policy.
Upon confirmation, we will send you via e-mail an Online Participant Information Form that needs to be filled out with your information details including dietary needs, allergies, medical information and emergency contact number. Enclosed in this e-mail you will also find a Prep-Pack that contains useful information to get you prepared. Kindly note that confirmed and finalized itineraries will be sent to all parents one week before the start date.